Everybody wishes to learn penmanship and have a good handwriting. But there are a few prerequisites to attain a good handwriting. Most influencing factor is the Mind and Motor coordination. It is a result of kinesthetic forces from the mind that instructs the hand to write.
So, how to have an effective Mind and Motor coordination?
There are a few fundamental requirements for obtaining a good Mind and Motor coordination.
1. Physical Aspects:
· There should be a good balance in the posture while you sit and write
· The shoulder, neck and head should be straight to avoid stress
· The back should be stiff and supported by the chair
· There should be enough space around to ensure right movements of hand and body
· The distance between the table and yourself, paper and the eyes and between both the hands (separation of elbows) should be proper
2. Physiological Aspects:
· Regular practice of reading will help develop better thoughts
· Expressing thoughts verbally will be an icing on the cake, especially for extroverts
3. Mechanical Aspects:
· The thumb and fingers should be at the right place to hold a good grip while writing
· Regular practice of writing should be done right from young age to help convert thoughts into words
By considering the above mentioned points, one can achieve a good handwriting, of course along with practicing handwriting improvement tips provided by experts. Write Right guarantees 100% improvement in anybody’s handwriting in just 7 days.